Experienced digital marketing person required to work within a long established independent record company in central London, three minutes from Edgware Road tube station. We cover a broad section of music from alternative rock to metal. Knowledge of this music genre is not essential but a passion for digital marketing is.
The ideal candidate will work within a team of six people and report directly to the Sales and Marketing Director, working collectively on a number of new release projects, album titles and company/label profile.
• Campaign planning
• Managing digital advertising campaigns and target assessment
• Social media: Regular posting including contenting creation/product photography (with basic Photoshop skills)
• Label/sub label website updating (WordPress CMS & html)
• Digital ad copywriting
• Digital ad budgeting
• Copywriting – release / project descriptions
• Reporting marketing campaigns and statistics to sales teams
• Direct to consumer – Mail order management: functions and reports.
• Music sync: (bonus skills)
• Building sync network
• Establish sync portal/website
• Pitching to and updating synchronisation network
Salary: £25,000 per year
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Johnny@snappermusic.co.uk