It’s the first day of the new format! David, Devindra, Jeff and Angie Han, deputy entertainment editor @mashable, jump straight into a feature review of Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn, the latest film by director Cathy Yan. How did the female villain perform without her main squeeze the Joker? In the after dark segment, the cast discusses the wild ride that’s the 2020 Oscars.
Thanks to our sponsor this week: Native Deodorant
- For 20% off your first purchase, visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FILMCAST during checkout!
Listen and subscribe to David’s newest podcast Culturally Relevant and subscribe to his Youtube channel. Check out Jeff Cannata’s D&D show Dungeon Run. Listen to Devindra’s podcast with Engadget on all things tech.
Shownotes (All timestamps are approximate only)
Birds of Prey
After Dark (~00:58:00)
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here. Our Slashfilmcourt music comes from SMHMUSIC.com. Our spoiler bumper comes from filmmaker Kyle Hillinger. This episode was edited by Beidi Z.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail [email protected]
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com, clicking on the /Filmcast tab, and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!
The post /Filmcast Ep. 554- Birds of Prey (GUEST: Angie Han from Mashable) appeared first on /Film.