Based in our London office, Domino Recording Company seeks a full time UK Head of Marketing.
The Head of Marketing will lead Domino’s marketing strategy delivering compelling and innovative (digital-first) experiences to engage our artist’s audiences.
Core responsibilities include:
• Contribute to the development of release plans in conjunction with the UK and US marketing teams encompassing pre-release planning, promotional coordination and marketing strategy in the digital space.
• Establish and maintain successful marketing relationships with key streaming, social and content accounts (Spotify, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Shazam, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube/Google, Vevo etc) to maximise marketing, and promotional activity for artists.
• Maintain a high- level strategic overview across existing DSP relationships and related campaign marketing opportunities. Oversee the London-based digital accounts team and its integration with the rest of the business.
• Oversee our digital advertising strategy and the label’s Influencer & creator marketing strategy.
• Working with the project management and existing marketing team to plan sponsored marketing spends with a focus on fan acquisition and engagement through a clear understanding of ROI.
• Gather and leverage insights on audience acquisition and engagement, using data to inform and evaluate our campaign strategies and approach. Provide growth statistics and audience analysis for our artists.
• Oversee the digital assets creation team, and work with external agencies / developers to ideate, build and evaluate digital campaign strategies and activations.
• Work with our international team on digital strategy to help them build bespoke domestic campaigns to the nuances of their markets.
• Drive D2C and eCommerce marketing opportunities to maximise chart and commercial potential.
• To keep an outward focus: oversee the research and evaluation of emerging technologies, trends and platforms. Translate this research into new marketing opportunities and best practice for our artists’ campaigns.
• Serve as a Marketing thought leader within the business, and work to upskill the wider Marketing team and label.
• Minimum five years’ experience working at a record label or music-based company.
• Will have run notable and successful marketing campaigns with established artists and their respective management and managed your own team.
• Fluent in analytics, with the ability to work with data from multiple sources and translate this into strategy
• Tech-savvy, with a strong command of how technology can grow and engage audiences and enrich campaign creativity (including Spotify and Apple Music APIs, Spark AR Studio, Alexa Skills Kit).
• Experience of developing CRM strategies, with a good understanding of the solutions in this space.
• Deep knowledge of all social platforms, and interest in emerging content, platforms and technology trends.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 6 Mar 2020.