With a release roster that includes albums by Omar, Courtney Pine, Brian Auger, Speedometer, Kylie Auldist, Ginger Johnson, Lack of Afro, and the Craig Charles Funk and Soul series, Freestyle Records are currently looking for a Project / Label Manager.
Based within the offices of Kudos Records in Kentish Town, this role will include:
• Product managing physical and digital releases
• Commissioning artwork
• Coordinating and creating marketing assets
• Formulating and implementing marketing and advertising plans
• Researching and evaluating independent press and radio PR services.
• Artist liaison
• Writing press releases
• Liaising with sub distributors and licensors
• Developing relationships with sync agencies
• Registering performances and works with MCPS/PRS/PPL, and ensuring data held by collecting agencies is up to date
Applicants must be articulate, self starting and relish autonomy. They should have a minimum of two years experience in a product management role or similar, and have a strong understanding of what makes an effective release strategy. Knowledge and a passion for the music we release is a given.
Salary will be based on experience. Please let us know your salary expectations when applying.
How to apply
Please email your application along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 13 Jan 2020