NINE more women have come forward to claim they were sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein.
They alleged Epstein’s abuses spanned more than two decades and involved children as young as 13.
Epstein was found hanged in jail earlier this year as he faced sex abuse charges[/caption]
The women, who filed suit anonymously as Jane Does, alleged they were either sexually assaulted or raped by the multimillionaire, and in some cases, his associates, a Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit claims..
Seven of the women say “Epstein and his associates sexually assaulted, abused, battered and raped,” them, and for two of the victims, this happened “repeatedly”.
The earliest incident occurred in 1985 when a then-23-year-old woman says “Epstein sexually assaulted, abused, and battered her,” the court documents allege.
The most recent abuse happened to a 21-year-old in 2007, court documents.
‘VICTIMS DEVELOPED MENTAL ILLNESS’
The accusers’ lawyer, Jordan Merson, said the alleged abuse occurred in New York City, Florida, New Mexico and the US Virgin Islands.
The women were left with mental health issues including post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders and issues that led to attempted suicide.
Mr Merson said: “These women have lifelong trauma as a result of what Epstein did to them and now they have a chance at justice.”
Investigating into who the involved Epstein “associates” is ongoing.
He said: “The Executors of Epstein’s Estate have an opportunity to show that they do care for the survivors and turn over the full amount of his Estate to allow these women to be justly and fully compensated for all of their injuries.”
These women have lifelong trauma as a result of what Epstein did to them and now they have a chance at justice
Jordan Merson, the accusers’ lawyer
Epstein was found dead in his prison cell after committing suicide on August 9 while awaiting trial for child sex trafficking.
Lawyers for Epstein’s estate and for its executors, Darren Indyke and Richard Kahn, who are named in the suit, did not immediately return requests for comment.
More than a dozen other women have already brought sex-abuse claims against the convicted pedophile’s estate.
Lawyers for Epstein’s estate did not immediately respond to requests for comment on the lawsuit, which was filed in a New York state court in Manhattan.
One of Epstein’s accusers “sex slave” Virginia Roberts Giuffre — who has not sued the estate — claims Epstein sex trafficked her to Prince Andrew three times beginning in 2001 when she was 17 years old.
MOST READ IN NEWS
On Monday five more Jeffrey Epstein victims say Prince Andrew witnessed the US paedo’s sordid behaviour.
Lawyers representing the five women said Andrew could have important information about Epstein’s sex trafficking operation.
Andrew strongly denies any wrong-doing.
But in a statement to the programme, a royal spokesman said: “The Duke of York unequivocally regrets his ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein.
“Epstein’s suicide left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims. The Duke deeply sympathises with those affected who want some form of closure. It is his hope that, in time, they will be able to rebuild their lives.
“The Duke is willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required.
“The Duke has already stated that he did not see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest and conviction.
“He deplores the exploitation of any human being and would not condone, participate in, or encourage any such behaviour.”
The spokesman added: “It is emphatically denied that The Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts.
“Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation.”
Prince Andrew was snapped strolling through a New York park with Epstein in 2011, after the ex-trader had admitted soliciting prostitution from young girls[/caption]
Pictures showed Virginia Roberts with Epstein at parties as a 17-year-old[/caption]