On the November 8, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, who presents an interview with Doctor Sleep writer/director Mike Flanagan.
Opening Banter: There are spoilers in the later part of the episode, but we’ll give ample warning before diving in.
In Our Feature Presentation:
- ‘Doctor Sleep’ Director Mike Flanagan on Reconciling King and Kubrick, Finding Hope in Horror, and Why His Work is Full of Hand Injuries [Interview]
- ‘Doctor Sleep’ Producer Trevor Macy on Getting Stephen King’s Blessing and Being an “Audience’s Producer” [Interview]
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
The post Daily Podcast: ‘Doctor Sleep’ Writer/Director Mike Flanagan [Interview] appeared first on /Film.